Weight Loss in Boulder
Our Doctor Supervised Weight Loss and Food Management
Program Targets Fat, Not Muscle.
- No Prescription Needed
- Heavy Exercise is Discouraged
- No Costly Frozen Meals to Buy
- Easy Recipes You Can Make at Home
- See Dramatic Results in the First Week!
- Finally Have Access to Secrets
- Reorganize Your Metabolism to a healthy state
- If You Have 10 or 100 Plus Pounds to Lose You May be a Candidate
Getting Started Is As Easy As Dialing (303) 998-1000
Call to attend a FREE “The Weight is Over” Event.Seating is limited, call us today to schedule!
Sign-up for our special introductory offer!
There are many weight loss programs in out there. If you are serious about losing weight, rather than trying another fad diet, end it once and for all with a healthcare professional designed program to reset your metabolism. The doctor will work with you based on your individual needs, timeline and budget.
This can be as simple as a diet change and can be as dramatic as custom food management, detoxing, hormones, massage and chiropractic.
See what some of our patients are saying about
the fast and forever weight loss system.
If You Have Any Questions About Our Program or
Would Like To Visit One of Our Free Events, Please Call:
Our Weight Loss Methods That We Utilize
- Food Management and Life-style Modification
- Nutrition Oxidative stress analysis
- Bio identical Topical Hormones
- Health Questionnaire
- Structure, Function and Lifestyle Management
- Whole body detoxification
- Organic & Non-GMO Foods When Possible
- And Much More!
Through healthy eating and a host of proven, effective guidelines, the Network Wellness Center three-phased program will help you achieve the results you desire. Then transition to a diet that is suitable for your lifestyle.
Our program includes a diet rich in organic foods to leverage their unique chemical compositions, while eliminating those foods and products unhealthy for your body and inhibiting your progress.
This program uses natural hormones that reset your metabolism at the hypothalamus level for long-term results. The hypothalamus moderates the thyroid, adrenals, fat storage and, more importantly, your metabolic rate. An individualized weight loss program is designed to help you prepare, plan, and positively change your lifestyle habits for the long term.
Stop being a statistic of chronic disease, joint pain and other weight related health issues!