- Britanny Balke
My lower back has straightened out quite nicely, and my neck is slowly getting better too. I don’t get sinus infections as often either. Far less back pain than I had before back pain that kept me quite frequently from my work and from doing what I love. I love the staff here too.
“I’m looking forward to all you can offer me and my family, my prayers are with you all every day, from my heart to yours.”
“Healing is a journey and Dr. Danny and Dr. Richelle will be active participants and guide on this journey with you.”
- Barbara Tejada
“Not only did my knee start feeling better but my body started to open up. “
- Don Poe
“I now handle my own stress and guide others to better handle their problems. Thanks a ton, my whole life is easier.”
- Chris Dyer
“Frequency duration and intensity of the pain is decreasing.”
- Ingrid Castrojon
“Pain drastically decreased.”
- Russ and Patt Holmberg
“The wellness center was another source to improve our quality of life, mental attitude, posture and our balance as well as our focus.”
- Gloria Lamboy
“I am 54 years old but I feel younger and healthier than when I was 24.”
- Darcy D.
“Our Doctors at NFWC are “straightening” me up!”
Research shows that when families eat together, teens are less likely to SMOKE, DRINK or use illegal DRUGS.
Plus, they tend to do better academically. But with families’ crazy schedules, finding times for sharing a meal can be a challenge. Here are some tips that may help your family get these positive effects:
• Pick a Meal Find a meal that works for your family – it doesn’t have to be dinner. Turns out, the positive effects are not limited to the evening meal.
• Plan Menus Design an entire week’s worth of meals in advance. Reduce stress by having the ingredients you need in advance.
• Prep Ahead If you have time in the morning, wash and trim the vegetables, make the salad and/or thaw the meat you intend to cook that evening.
• Think Fast Many nutritious meals can be stir-fried or grilled, two speedy ways to cook quickly. Save meals that are more elaborate for weekends.
• No TV!!! Keep this time sacred. Share stories and the highlights of your day without the distraction of the news, phone calls or texts.
Given that frequent family meals have such a positive influence on children, it’s worth the effort to find ways to make this a habit in your family.
Network Family Wellness Center Danny Knowles D.C. and Richelle Knowles D.C.
1715 15th StreetBoulder, CO 80302 (303) 998-1000